Can you apply for a Hoas apartment if you are underaged?

An underaged person can apply for a Hoas apartment as long as the person's guardian consents to it. When you fill in your application, please enter your guardian's details carefully in the space reserved for them. In addition to this, your guardian must fill in and sign a guardian consent form. The guardian consent form must be signed by hand. Please send the signed form to Hoas housing services. The guardian that signs the form of guardian’s approval must be the same as the guardian signified in the housing application. Since March 2017 if an apartment can be provided to you, the tenancy agreement will be made until further notice.